What is Retro Rib Night?
Only the best throwback event ever. Our Retro Rib Night is all about rolling back the prices on ribs and chicken to our 1996 prices. And it’s not just limited to the night. We have extended the special to last all day, so you can enjoy it for lunch and dinner. Every month, we offer the same great barbecue taste for prices that make us nostalgic for the 90s.
Undoubtedly, it’s fun to look back and reminisce about the events that occurred in the world and our own lives during this time. Specifically, a lot happened in the year 1996. Some of us were getting married or starting a career. And those born that year are now turning 21. What?! Not to mention, there are a lot of moments that you probably forgot happened. Here are some of the top moments of 1996:
Favorite Things About 1996
- Everyone started doing the Macarena.
- The top movies are Jerry Maguire, 101 Dalmatians, Scream, Space Jam, and Mission Impossible.
- Buzz Lightyear is the best selling toy.
- Jay Z, the Spice Girls, and the Backstreet Boys all release their debut albums.
- Beanie Babies and Tamagotchi take over.
- The New York Yankees win the World Series.
- The Dallas Cowboys win the Super Bowl.
- The Nintendo 64 is released.
- Atlanta hosts the 1996 Summer Olympics.
- Gas was $1.23 per gallon.
- Adam’s prices on ribs (see below).
Needless to say, 1996 was pretty awesome. That is why we throw our Retro Rib Night all day long and go back to the days where you could see prices like:
- Full Rack of Ribs – $14.99 in ’96 (now $20.99)
- Small Rack of Ribs– $12.99 in ’96 (now $16.99)
- Ribs and Chicken Combo – $15.99 in’96 (now $21.99)
We love and appreciate all of our customers, and this is just one way to show our gratitude. Come on out for our Retro Rib Night and get your rib on all day! The ribs are heating up, so don’t miss out on this excellent deal. Also, to learn more about our serious obsession with pork ribs. Are there things you miss about the 90s? Let us know!